Ever known it’s possible to prepare a homemade ice-cream using a bag (an air tight polythene bag) for kids.The procedure involves a little chemical reaction. With only some milk, Cream, Sugar, Salt, Vanilla extractor, Sprinkles (optional), Measuring bowl, Measuring cups, Ice cube tray, Large freezer bag, Small pasture bag, Winter gloves and some Ice cube tray you are ready to do.
1. Pour half of the milk and half of the cream in the measuring bowl using a measuring cup
2. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar to the above mixture
3. Add half of the vanilla extract to the mixture though you can still use other flavors if you like depending on your taste.
4. Carefully pour the mixture into the small pasture bag and seal it tightly while ensuring that there is very little or no air inside.
5. Put four cups of ice cubes inside the large freezer bag
6. Add generous amount of salt to reduce amount of heat in the freezer bag so as to allow ice cubes not to melt
7. Now put the small pasture bag inside the large freezer bag with ice cube and seal it tight.
8. Shake the mixture thoroughly for about 5-10 minutes ensuring that you put on winter gloves because the ice cubes are too cold
9. Now take out the small pasture bag out of the freezer bag and rinse off the salt so as to ensure that it doesn’t get into your ice cream by accident.
10. Using spoon, scoop out the ice-cream into the bowl. The above recipe only prepares the ice-cream enough for two bowls.
11. Add sprinkles though you are free to add any toppings you like depending on your flavor.
There you go! It is as simple as that. You can now enjoy your ice cream.