There are a lot of funny stories about little kids’ anecdotes and mischiefs told by themselves or their parents. When we were kids, we all used to be rascals sometimes, behaving mischievously making fun of ourselves and those around us causing trouble for ourselves and went further doing foolish things risking our lives and hurting our parents. There are kids who swallowed strange objects like marbles, others got their noses stuck with pencils or popcorn. We all had unforgettable incidents during our childhood.
This video shows the case of Luis King, a little cute boy who thought that he had stuffed a pencil in his right ear. Like most kids, he didn’t inform his grandmother until a week later. When he was taken to the hospital, the doctor revealed that it was not a pencil which got stuck in Luis’s ear, but a watch battery. The latter could have put his life at risk. Fortunately, Luis’s case was minimal and required only few weeks to heal.